Our sheepskins are manufactured in the USA and are all natural, using the best Australian Merino sheepskin! I have partnered with the best in the industry, to make this possible for our readers!
If you have read our stories to Sturgis, or our article about “What to pack for Sturgis” and “Traveling on your motorcycle” then you already know that I recommend a sheepskin cover for any motorcycle trip! The benefits of riding with a sheepskin cover on your motorcycle are undeniable, AND it also doubles as a pillow when stopping for the night!
Sheepskin seat covers keep you cool during the summer and warm in wintertime, because of the breathing properties of wool’s hollow fibers. They are always comfortable because they are extremely soft, and they provide a comfortable cushion of air that acts as a temperature insulator. With sheepskin seat covers, you will not have to worry about getting into a “hot seat”. During cold winter months, sheepskin seat covers are perfect for giving you that extra added comfort and warmth.
The natural lanolin in sheepskin will actually improve the durability of leather seats over time, making sheepskin seat covers a great investment.
More Benefits of Sheepskin:
- Sheepskin will not give off an electrical charge. Synthetic seat covers are a 100% insulator of electrical energy. All natural sheepskin is a partial insulator providing you undisturbed release of static electricity created by the natural friction of your body and the environment.
- Sheepskin is able to absorb sweat immediately and can submit it in to the air seven times faster than synthetics.
- Sheepskin against the body activates the blood circulation and the immune system supporting the relaxation and regeneration of the body.
- Sheepskin is gentle on your skin because it contains lanolin, a basic substance similar to that found in human skin.
- Sheepskin helps heal sensitive or inflamed skin or rashes.
- Sheepskin is dirt and bacteria resistant. It has been known for centuries that the lanolin in natural sheepskin provides it with a self cleaning quality when the sheepskin is hung in fresh air. This does not mean that your sheepskin will not get dirty from all the road grime! Trust me, IT DOES!!
All our sheepskin products have been tanned using the most advanced
technology known to man. As a result, simple care is all that is needed to
maintain their beauty and comfort.